Car Sharing FAQs
Car sharing is a relatively new concept, so you probably have a lot of questions. Get the facts from the industry leader. Check out our FAQs for some answers!
Borrow from Avail
Borrowing a car using a car sharing service is similar to renting, but Avail does things a little differently to give you a better experience. Below are some of the most common questions that we receive.
What do I need to borrow a car from Avail?
How old do you have to be to borrow a car from Avail?
How much is it to borrow a car from Avail? Is there a deposit?
I'm heading out on a road trip, is there a daily mileage limit?
My car is in the shop. Can I borrow an Avail car for the week?
What if I have a change of plans?
What about things like gas and tolls?
Where can I rent a car from Avail?
- Austin-Bergstrom International(AUS)
- Baltimore Washington International(BWI)
- Chicago O'Hare International (ORD)
- Chicago Midway International (MDW)
- Dallas Love Field (DAL)
- Denver International (DEN)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
- Los Angles International (LAX)
- Miami International (MIA)
- Nashville International (BNA)
- Philadelphia International (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International (PHX)
- Salt Lake City International (SLC)
Can someone else drive the car?
Share your Car with Avail
Have a car you’d like to share with others to make some extra money? Here’s what you need to know.
What are the sharing requirements for Avail cars?
How do you make sure my car is safe?
Is there a guarantee that my car will be shared with someone?
Car Sharing Insurance
Our approach to insurance is simple, easy to understand, and fair. We provide full coverage from Allstate on every trip. The cost of insurance is included in each car’s daily rate.
Do you require your borrowers to have car insurance?
Do owners need to have a personal policy on their car?
What about roadside assistance?